Paid 6 months in advance to have my father in law come visit, like he does every year. He calls from the airport( mind you is 2 hours away from his home) to tell us that there are no flights scheduled for 830a.m and only 630p.m I called Cheap Flights because we were never EVER notified of a change.

Instead of helping me, they transferred me to American Airlines who explain that Cheap Flights Now did not send over any information over and just the travelers name, so they had no way of contacting me. I call back Cheap Flights Now to explain my frustration and felt that some kind of compensation should have happened. That's a BIG NO! The supervisor continued to tell me it's my problem with the airline and that they are not reliable for anything.

UMM HELLO!!!! IF YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SEND MY INFO OVER TO THE AIRLINE AND YOU DONT, I THINK YOUR HELD ACCOUNTABLY FOR IT.

So now my poor father in law has to find a way back home (2 hours back) and wait until that evening to drive again back to the airport.! NEVER EVER WILL I USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments