I made a reservation (I thought) to Mexico from Florida. Everything appeared to go through and then I got a phone call saying that my flight was sold out???

They said hold on and let us see if we can get you some other flights that are similar. But, of course, the price was NOT similar. The price went up $600.00. They assured me prices elsewhere would be at least $1000 more.

I knew that wasn't true because I had already searched the online sites and found other prices lower than the difference they were stating. I told them I did NOT want to purchase their tickets. They kept insisting and then starting dropping the price by $100 then another $100. I told them I needed to consult my husband and told them to call back in 10 minutes.

They did call back and at that time I said NO I did not want to purchase any tickets and the ticket scammer then said OK and I hung up.

Interesting how they were SO persistent during the first call and then when I declined purchasing the tickets they gave up??? DO NOT fall for this company's scam they obviously take advantage of people and they need to be shut down permanently.

Review about: Cheapflightnow Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments