I booked three flights to Melbourne from Brisbane. I realised that one name was spelt incorrectly. I sent an e mail asking them to change the spelling.

The money wasn't showing on c/c. Checked with them only to be told that the flights had been cancelled as there was a name change.

However they couldn't tell me why i hadn't been notified and could not give me the original prices.

i was not happy that the prices had gone up considerably and that they couldn't come up with a reason for not e mailing me. I won't be using them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cheapflightnow flight booking. CheapFlightNow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cheapflightnow flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CheapFlightNow.

Comments

I wonder about the misspelled name thing. We had a similar experience and I assumed it was my fault.

I emailed them the correction immediately after receiving confirmation and seeing the misspelled name and received a reply that correction had been made. Maybe it wasn't.

Regardless our booking was not accepted by the airline or so I was told weeks later when I called to inquire. No explanation and no email from cheapflightnow They claimed they had sent one but I have all my emails and nothing from them other than the original confirmation