Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Poster increased review rating.

We made reservations, after a stupid very long telephonic confirmation of my credit card details my flight was finally confirmed.Only to realise a day before my return flight, that we have no flights!

Their explanation - the airline cancelled the flight booking. I travel VERY often. Never has this happened. They are not helpful at all and wanted me to pay $100 change fee plus an airline change fee which they could not explain as I had the confirmation and did not require a change.

The call centre agent then state he is going off shift. The 2nd call centre agent eventually tells me to call the airline! The airline says they dont know what is going on - it was an online booking. Of course the payment was already made on my credit card for a return trip.

Keep in mind we already flew the first leg... 3 Hours of multiple calls all over the world, I now still dont our tickets. I hope the airline can assist. They say so far that they can see the tickets was issued, they have not cancelled anything but there are no return tickets on the system....

NEVER use this site.

Either their systems does not work, or they are just scamming people for more money for changes that are not required.They cannot be trusted.

Review about: Cheapflightnow Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Confirmed booking cancelled without reason.